Munich (hotel with accommodation)
9 training days in 2 blocks of 4 and 5 days.
There are no prior requirements for the participation on this training.
The participant is obligated to implement a Six Sigma improvement project on his own for the certification. However, the participation is also possible without the implementation of a training-accompanying improvement project. In this case the certification can then be carried out as a follow-up (see alternative regulation under certification testing). For the selection of a suitable project, our trainer will always be available in advance or within the framework of the first training block.
Each participant must have a
notebook with Microsoft® Excel 2003 or above and the latest MINITAB®
software version installed. The MINITAB® software can be downloaded as
free demo or buy. MINITAB® can be purchased in various license options.
Contact us for more information.
Group of participants:
Employees and managers of production and service companies of private and public organizations
Test and certification:
At the end of the second and fourth training block, a written exam (multiple choice, duration approx. 90 minutes) is given. After completing the course and taking part in the examination, each participant will receive a qualification certificate. The participant is awarded a „Six Sigma Black Belt“ confirmation of qualification, if the following conditions are met:
- Participation in all training blocks
- Passed written test
The training content meet the requirements of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) are conform to the ISO 13053-1:2011 and the ISO 13053-2:2011.
The Training is held in English language.
Certified trainer (Six Sigma Master Black Belt)
Methods of knowledge transfer:
Introductory lecture, presentation of case studies, group work and workshops, implementation of knowledge in an own improvement project.
The participants receive comprehensive training material in printed and bundled and in digital form in .PDF format. The material originated during the training (photos of flipchart drawings …) and other documents will be sent to the participants after the training.
We assure you of a comprehensive knowledge transfer with practical information by an experienced and competent trainer. In a pleasant training atmosphere, where all participants receive enough space for an exchange of experience.
The participant obtains the „Six Sigma Black Belt” certificate, when the following conditions are met:
- Participation in all training blocks
- Passed the written examination during the training
- Proven application of the Six Sigma methods in a separate improvement project to the qualification period
- Confirmation of project completion
- Registration for Certification Day in written form
- Final report / presentation with proof of project success and definite potential savings, presented by the participant on the certification day within 18 months after having finished the training
For further details please refer to our certification guidelines, which are handed out at the beginning of each training.
If you wish a single certification separately, we are pleased to organize a single certification online for you. For this form of certification, additional costs of € 250,- plus legal VAT per participant will be charged.
If execution of a certification project and final reporting at the Certification Day within 18 months is not possible, you can extend the certification time frame up to 24 months and register for one of the Certification Days or choose a single certification (online). In this case additional costs of € 250,- plus legal VAT will be charged.
After the participation in the training…
- you are able to successfully implement Six Sigma Black Belt projects
- you can lead Six Sigma Black Belt projects outside of your responsibility area
- you acquire the practical knowledge directly through your own improvement project (parallel to the training)
- you master standardized project management tools to successfully lead project teams and successfully complete improvement projects
- you can use tools of modern data analysis and apply them in operational situations and problems
- you have the competence to coach Six Sigma Green Belt projects
“Six Sigma Black Belt”, see certification requirements.
The Six Sigma methods are played through an end-to-end case study and deepened in workshops. Here, the DMAIC phases are run through again. The already well-known Green Belt training contents are supplemented and deepened in particular by the following main topics:
- Systematic project selection, identification and prioritization, interface Lean / Six Sigma
- Development of a causal chain within the company processes and key figures
- Complete roadmap to MSA, continuous and discrete features, analysis of linearity and bias, resolution and measurement capability, attributive MSA, analytical attributive MSA, signal detection, etc.
- Process capability analysis and non-symmetric distributions, identification of binomial, Poisson distribution (ability calculation for discrete features), yield studies on process chains and systems, development of a complete process capability roadmap and performance of process chains
- Statistical tests – building a complete roadmap including nonparametric tests
- Sampling theory – review and add on (interaction of sample size, power and risks), sampling according to ISO 2859, importance in practice, basics of hypergeometric distribution, roadmap for determining of a suitable sampling strategy
- FMEA and interfaces between production characteristics, sampling tests and capabilities
- Complete roadmap to the ANOVA and statistical background
- Regression analysis, complete roadmap for linear and nonlinear models, handling of multicollinearity problems, binary coding, selection of best subsets, examination of models
- Logistic regression analysis
- Full Roadmap to DoE, screening experiments, full factorial and fractional factorial designs, resolution, alias structure
- Graphical and statistical analysis of factorial designs, response optimization, desirability functions, response surface designs, CCD, box behaviors, D-optimal designs, orthogonality and rotation
- Set up and use of process algorithms from DoE (transfer functions) for process simulation
- Systematic approach in Improve, Axiomatic Design
- Overview of SPC and control charts, consolidation of statistics for design and evaluation
- Relationship between warning, intervention and specification limits, statistical background, development of control plans, control charts for discrete features
- Interface of Six Sigma to the management control and reporting system of a company, drill down objectives, process responsibility, control charts in the organization (non-technical areas)
- Six Sigma Deployment – alignment with the company goals, interface to the personnel development
Cost and service scope:
€ 5.450,- excluding German VAT / MwSt for each participant
In the mentioned costs are considered following services:
- Comprehensive training documents (in paper form and as .PDF files)
- Numerous data files, tools for exercises
- Lunch, beverages and meals in the coffee / tea breaks
- Photo documentation with the results from the workgroups (transmission is carried out in the following)
- „Six Sigma Black Belt“ confirmation of qualification
- Review of the Six Sigma Project by a Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Participation at the Certification Day
- „Six Sigma Black Belt“ certificate
We grant a discount of 10% on the regular seminar fee for the second and each subsequent participant from the same organization to this course.
Training accompanying coaching (optional offer):
Experience has shown that there are many hurdles and pitfalls in the implementation of Six Sigma improvement projects. If there is no suitable coaching available in these initial stage, the probability of failure increases significantly. If there isn’t any qualified Six Sigma contact person on site for mentoring the improvement project we are glad to assist you in your journey.
The training accompanying coaching and mentoring fees are charged with the training course. This coaching packages can also be booked after the training. All coaching packages can be individually extended as needed. Successive coaching and mentoring hours are charged with € 175,- and coaching days on-site with € 1.550,-. The indicated prices for onsite coaching are without travel expenses. All mentioned prices are excluding VAT (German MwSt.)
Further Six Sigma and related professional trainings:
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt